- Boosts plant growth and increases yields
- Greater resistance to stresses related to transplanting, nutrient deficiencies, root rot and drought
- Ensures faster and stronger root establishment, which can help protect losses due to wind in acclimate weather
- Reduces watering needs due to increased absorption from soil
- Increases seedlings’ survival and decreases losses in early growth stages
- Increases phosphorus and nutrients absorption
- Improves soil structure
What are the benefits of mycorrhizae?
Was this article helpful?